We use a variety of tools and media for class collaboration and for producing digital stories. Here are some guides and resources to help you along the way.
Here are key media you should experiment with, aka what you should be using in your stories. Use a different primary-media for each story you produce.
- Audio - podcast episodes, radio commercials, interviews, etc.
- Video - explainer, demo, documentary, interviews, etc.
- Web - web site, blog, script/code, embedded media, etc.
- Animation - motion graphics, video effects, etc.
- Reality - arts/crafts, location visit, etc. - real-reality presented digitally
Please research, explore and discover tools on the open web. The list below is shared as a kickstarter.